- Pet facing camera at eye level
- Great lighting
- Face & neck are clearly visible
- Angled face & not at eye level
- Low lighting & heavy shadows
- Pet laying down
- Head & neck not completely visible
The most important part of your order, crucial to the quality of the final pet portrait, is the quality of the image you upload. Let's review the following tips and guidelines to make sure yours is just right:
We often create portraits of pets that have passed away, so we understand it's not always possible to follow all of the guidelines above.
In many cases, we can still make it work.